Provisions on studio rental
１） About studio rental
- Booking and payment must be done monthly. Otherwise special rate will not be applied.
- Booking several months ahead is also possible.
- Booking can be made in a prior month that it can be made on the first day of the prior month.
- $ 280 (1 hour) until 6 pm on weekdays
- $ 280 - (1 hour) after 6 pm on weekdays
- Saturday & Sunday $ 280 ( 1 hour) all day
２）About changing the booking date)
-A date change must be done at least 7 days before the scheduled date.
-Rearranging a booking can only be done within the month of the original booking or the following month. -Booking cannot be carried forward to next month's quota.
３） Special cases for clients rent the studio regularly)
Clients who rent the studio more than 8 hours a month in a regular bases, following rates will be applied as exceptions if h/she booked it at least 4 hours a month.
Weekday until 6PM $ 260 (1 hour)
Weekdays from 6 PM to $ 260 (1 hour)
Saturday · Sunday & Holidays $ 260 (1 hour)
However, if the client continues to book less than 8 hours a month, please note that
we will need to review the rate in a result.
４）Cancellation policy due to typhoon signals and natural disasters
About booking cancellation due to a typhoon signal T8 or above
- Only when T8 is hoisted at the scheduled booking time, the cost of booking can be deducted from payment
of the next month.
Please be sure to inform us about the cancellation and its reason in advance.
Cancellation notification must be made from 24 hours before to 2 hours before the signal is hoisted.
Cancellation which is not related to T8 signal will be treated as a regular cancellation.
５）Studio Rules & Guidelines:
- Entry to the studio only starts 10 minutes before the booked time.
- Leaving the studio must be completed within 10 minutes from the booked time.
- Eating and drinking in the premises are strictly prohibited.
- Indecent activities in the premises are strictly prohibited.
- The premises must be kept clean and tidy.
-Absolutely forbidden to use candles and fire.
- Diapers and food waste must not be left at the premises.
- Renting the studio to a third party is strictly prohibited.
- Any items damaged by the participants during the booked period must be reimbursed by the teacher or
event organizer immediately.
- Things which are not allowed to use must not be touched by anyone.
If you violate the above Rules & Guidelines, you will be banned from booking.
６）【Rental Studio Facility】
-Speaker (blue tooth)
(The mats and blocks for rental are only the two mirror doors on the first window side)
■Equipment that can not be used
Equipment contained in other than usable shelves